Monday, March 23, 2009

Look of the Day

So the other day, my friend and I took the 25 minute treck to Target! Oh how I love me some Target!

I had time to actually do my makeup, and take a "decent" picture.

Natural sunlight. Still washes my skin out, but at least the eyeshadow looks true to life.

Products used:
  • EYES
  • UDPP all over lid up to brow
  • 88 palette, light gold on inner lid and inner lower lash line
  • 88 palette, deeper gold on outer lid and outer lower lash line
  • MAC Shroom to highlight and blend out lid colors
  • MAC Zoomlash mascara
  • CHEEKS
  • MAC Grand Duo is Earth to Earth
  • LIPS = nothing, because i think pink lips look bad with gold colors.
Til next time!

8 comments:

Ondine said...

Very pretty look!

Posey said...

Thanks so much Ondine!

Zoella. said...

Pretty Pretty lady! LOVE gold shadow. It's a classic. You can never go wrong with gold. :) xx

Posey said...

thanks Zoe! Thats why i cannot wait until summer!!!! I love gold as well

Meya Cruz said...

very pretty! love golds =]]

LOVEpink said...

soo cuteee <333

Cris said...

Really nice combination of colours :).

Posey said...

Thanks so much everyone!