Thursday, March 19, 2009

Contest Winner

And the winner is.........



MAI
















Congratulations Mai!!!!!! Please watch for an email from me!


I wanted to thank all of you who entered! You all did a wonderful job. It was touch judging. My boyfriend and best friend narrowed it down to 2 people, and the 3 of us decided on the winner.


I wish i had more entries because then there would have been a second place prize, but like i said, for those of you who entered, if you all could please email me your mailing address with the subject line "address" i have a little something for everyone who entered!


Big thank you to all who entered and thank you to my new followers!




Upcoming posts:


  • Herbal Essence Hydralicious Shampoo/Conditioner review

  • MAC Green Gel Cleanser review

  • T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel review

Til next time!!

7 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

congrats mai! :)

I enjoyed doing my look, so no regrets. :)

Anonymous said...

she did an awesome job!!!

MAi . said...

yaay!! thank youu! ;]]

Lisa Fashionista said...

Congrats Mai! you did a beautiful job. :)

Unknown said...

She really did do you great job, Congrats! =)

Cris said...

Congrats :D!

Makeup Mama said...

great job! congrats!