I was tagged by makeup mama: http://makeupbabble.blogspot.com/
Check out her blog. She is so adorable and posts are always frequent!
Thanks makeup mama!
The deal: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you.
Well here we go, not sure if i have 16 random facts lol:
1. I am DEATHLY afraid of the dark. I cannot go anywhere in my OWN house that is dark. I make my boyfriend turn on lights and go in rooms/dark places first.
2. I have been with my boyfriend for over 5 years. Since i was 15, almost 16. People are usually shocked we havent been married, and have 6 kids by now! lol
3. I pick at the skin on my fingers. Not terribly, but on my thumbs. i dont even realize i do it. I have been using a cuticle treatment (review to come).
4. I died my hair when i was 13 with BLEACH, like HOUSEHOLD bleach. My hair turned orange.
5. I have naturally curly hair, and i HATE it. I feel like it makes my face look fat. I wish i had the money to get it permanently straightened.
6. Most women wish they were taller, but i wish i was shorter. Im 5'4 and when i wear heels, im almost as tall as my boyfriend, so i wish i was shorter. Lol.
7. I never owned a dog my whole life, until now.
8. I hope to be married and have a child by the time im 24. (im 21).
9. I speak fluent ASL(american sign language).
10. I want to become and interpreter for the deaf.
11. I have worked for my family for 4 years.
12. I hate working for family, but i love that its fairly lienient as far as time off etc.
13. I dont want to know the sex of my baby when i am pregnant, but i know i will find out anyways.
14. I bought my own home (with my boyfriend) at the age of 21.
15. I am HORRIBLE at geography. (Wait Massachusettes is ABOVE new york???) lol. I thought for the longest time that Aalaska was by the south pole.
16. I LOVE to spend money. Even if i dont need something, i love it. And i buy a million of the same thing in different colors since i dont like patterns.
I am tagging: