- Apply UDPP (urban decay primer potion) from lash line to brow bone.
- Using MAC 239, apply Urban Decay "shag" on entire lid up to crease
- Apply MAC "shroom" to highlight
- Using MAC 217, apply Urban Decay "underground" to crease and outer V
- Line upper lashline with MAC Blacktrack Fluidline with MAC 263 brush.
- Line lower lashline with any teal eyeliner.
I have NEVER done colored eyeliner, especially anything that even remotely is close to the color blue, but i liked it. I may experiment more with contrasting liner colors like this.
Til next time!