In the pictures, the purple is REALLY washed out. UGH! I will try to get better at this makeup picture taking. Lol.
I love purples, i feel like they really make my brown eyes pop.
- Apply UDPP from lashline to brow bone.
- Use NYX jumbo eye pencil in "milk" on inner half lid as white base
- Use NYX jumbo eye pencil in "purple" on outter half lid as pruple base.
- Using the 239, pat NYX eyeshadow in "white frost" on inner half of lid, over white pencil.
- Using the other side of the 239, pat Urban Decay's Asphyxia eyeshadow on outter half of lid
- Pull puple through the crease.
- Use MAC Shroom as highlight color.
- Put NYX "milk" pencil on lower inner half lashline, followed by NYX "purple" pencil on outter lower lashline.
- Using a pencil brush, like MAC's 219, apply NYX "white frost" over white liner, and UD "Asphyxia" over purple liner.
- Coat lashes in CoverGirl Lash Blash Mascara in Black.