Monday, February 16, 2009

Review: BioInfusion Hydrating Conditioning Balm

(Image courtesy of www.walgreens.com)
My hair need serious moisture! Between blowdrying, straightening, dandruff shampoo, and naturally curly hair, my hair REQUIRES serious hydration.

Thats where this baby comes in! I LOVE BioInfusion products. They are salon quality hair products at drugstore prices. this retails fro $14.99 at www.walgreens.com. I picked it up on sale for $9.99.

Packaging:
HUGE TUB! I like tubs for thick hair products. I like being able to see in the tub and see how much is left.

Texture:
Like a super duper thick conditioner

Scent:
Like a salon conditioner. I LOVEEEE the smell of salon products. This isnt fruity, perfume-y, citrus-y, it just smells like a fresh, clean, salon product. you know that smell im talking about.
I conditioned with this last night, and even after using my CHI silk infusion, blowdrying, and flat ironing, i can still smell it! MMM.

Overall:
This conditioner is LOVE at first rinse. I have used this on and off for a year or so. After shampooing, i use about the amount of half an egg. I scoop it out, concentrate it on the ends and hair shaft, then whatever is left on my scalp. I massage it on and leave it for a few minutes while i shave/etc, then rinse it out. It does not weigh my hairdown like many heavy hair balms can.
It leave my hair SUPER soft, shiney, and MOISTURIZED! The price is wonderful at $14.99 and even better when its on sale.

I love all of the BioInfusion hair products (IE: shampoos and conditioners) and i like that this lines shampoos and conditioners come in huge bottles with pumps! Makes my life so much easier!

I give this a product a 5 out of 5. It really is an awesome product and gets the job done!


Til next time!

1 comment:

allergan allergy eye drops said...

Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.