Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Organix Teetree Mint Shampoo and Conditioner



I LOVE THIS STUFF!


Ok, ok, ok, its NOT perfect in everyway, but its pretty darn close!

Scent:
Minty, tee tree oil rolled into one! Really refreshing and wakes you up!

Texture:
The shampoo is exactly like that squeeze jelly! That is the only way to describe it. Its not heavy but very jelly-like. Lathers really well!
The conditioner is slightly watery, but i like it!

Price:
AMAZING! It is $6.99 for the shampoo, and $6.99 for the conditioner at Walgreens, but i bought them at Walmart. Reguardless, wonderful price.

Overall:
Tee Tree is wonderful for dry/irritated/itchy scalps! And the smell really gets the blood flowing! This really makes my hair SHINE! Which is unusual for my hair!
It does not weigh my hair down one bit, which is awesome for my curls or to keep my ironed hair from getting flat.
the biggest thing i dont like is that the conditioner has some alcohol in it. and i dont like that very much. BUT it makes a great conditioner to do when i dont shampoo. I try to only shampoo if i used mousse or what not in my curly hair and only try to wahs everyother shower. So the conditioner comes in great then! I can conditioner my hair without shampooing, but still feel like it is super clean due to the alcohol in it!

DONT FORGET!!!! to enter my giveaway. Its super easy to win, see how to enter. Click here to do so! Only about 2.5 hours left!


Til next time!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Yay! This seems like a great cold-weather shampoo. My skin gets so dry in the winter, it's nice to have a shampoo that's gentle. And you got it at Wal-Mart; can't beat that!

Posey said...

Katherine: I really love this stuff. But i really cant wait to see how it is in summer. It is gentle, but it does have alcohol in it, (like pretty much all shampoos and conditioners at drugstores lol) so make sure where you buy it from, you can return it, just in case you dont like it!

how to take renvela said...

This blog is more information are provide. This post is a great resource for so many blog things. Thanks for the info.