Monday, June 1, 2009

Sephora by OPI swatches

Sephora by OPI in IM Beauty. I was expecting a more buttery yellow, and this is definitely more lemon-y. Still a great color, but I may layer it over white, or franken a polish with this and some white creme. This was considered a cream, but its slightly jelly-ish to me. A good color none the less, but not what I was expecting. BUT for a yellow, and only 3 coats, still wet, its not bad formula wise like most yellows.

Sephora by OPI in Metro Chic. LOVE LOVE LOVE. completely opaque in 2 coats. Although its more of a fall color, I will totally be rocking this color year round! May be just slightly deeper in real life, but the photo is pretty dead on. (haha and yes, i am covering my horribly sloppy paint job that I rushed to take this pic! lol)



Thats all for right now ladies!


Til next time!

2 comments:

Cris said...

I really love the yellow :D, and I really hate the purple/grey >:-D. Lol, sorry. Glad you liked it though :).

noone said...

The yellow is nice! It will be nice for the summer