Monday, May 4, 2009

CONTEST!

As you ladies know, I do a ton of reviews. Which means I have a TON of product samples, and barely used products just sitting around my makeup room.

So instead of having them just get wasted in a drawer, I have decided to hold another contest!

What better way to make use of these products or samples than to give them to my loyal followers!

Like last time, there will be a 1st place winner. If i get more than 6 (six) entries, I will also have a 2nd place winner as well.

Contest Rules:
  1. All entries must be emailed to me at xorosexx[at]gmail[dot]com with the subject line "Contest Entry"
  2. All entries MUST BE submitted by 05/18/09
  3. This is open to all US and internatioal readers!
  4. You MUST BE a follower of this blog to win! Its easy to follow my blog, just add my blog on your blogger dashboard as a blog you would like to follow.

What I want to see:

  1. We all have an alter ego hiding within begging to be shown. I want to see that alter ego.
  2. Example: If you are the book worm, I want to see that school slacker.
  3. I want to see 2 pictures.
  4. For example: If you are really the school bookworm, I want to see a picture of that. Then I want to see a picture of you as the school slacker.
  5. Ladies, this can be as over the top as you want! Play it up!

I think this will be really fun to see what you all feel are your alter egos, and how YOU would express them!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

If you have any questions, please leave them as a comment and I will reply to that comment ON THIS POST!

Til next time!

7 comments:

Cris said...

Doing this!!!
I actually have an idea of what I want to do for this contest ;D...Thanks so much ^_^.

Laura Faye said...

Ooh! I'll see what I can come up with :D

Lala said...

cute idea, love it

Jem said...

ohhh!
a very challenging contest!

im not sure if im gonna enter this buty i sure would love to see the contestants!

XD

Laura Faye said...

my entry!

http://pastel19.blogspot.com/2009/05/contest-entry-alter-ego.html

:D
xo

Monika @ RocailleWrites said...

Here goes my entry! I'll email you the photos later in the evening :)

http://rocaille-writes.blogspot.com/2009/05/alter-ego-contest-entry.html

Hope you like it! xxx

Cris said...

Here's mine :).Good luck to everyone!