Wednesday, January 14, 2009

8ty8 Nail Polish Haul

Last week, I received my order from 8ty8 Beauty Supply. I ordered som enail paints and 3 China Glaze polishes.


Dont have names of paints, but i will get them for you if you would like:
Last 3 polishes are: CG Kaleidiscope him out, For Audrey, Emerald Sparkle.
I LOVE the nail paints. They have long, skinny, brushes so you can do designs on the nails. They were only $1.50 each!!!! I know, great deal!
EXCEPT....all my dang nails broke. Actually, i bit a few of them. I know, horrible. I didnt have paint on them and BAM! , short nails.
So, i am working on growing them again, so i can do better designs.
The polishes are wonderful! I reallllllllllly love them! My favorite is Emerald Sparkle. I have been dying for this polish. I Really love Kaleidiscope him out. Its a SUPER sparkly shade. I wish i had this for New Years Eve! For audry is a creme-y sky blue. Supposed to be like Tiffany Blue.
I really enjoyed my experience with 8ty8 and will definitely be purchasing from them again!
til next time!

2 comments:

PamCakes said...

Hey Posey this is Pamcakes from Specktra. About the contacts its funny you ask cuz I'm actually helping my BFF sell them. Check out last 2 blog entries. We currently dont have prescription right now if thats something youre looking for.

Zoffe said...

I just took a look at the site... And they ship internationally, yay :D
I love the things you bought and it looks like I'll have to place an order too :D