Wednesday, July 1, 2009

20 Questions

Saw this on Laura's blog, and am bored at work, so figured I'd jump in and do this tag I wasn't tagged for! Lol

1. Things you cannot leave the house without: Purse, D&G sunglasses, and an empty bladder.

2. Favorite brand of Make Up: Of course I'm going to say MAC.

3. Favorite flower: Tulips without a doubt.

4. Favorite clothing store: Hmm, I shop alot at A&E, Aero, and Pacsun. But I wouldn't say they are my favorite. Lol

5. Favorite perfume: Hollister (can't remember which one) and my Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist. I wear that more often because I'm just about out of my Hollister one.

6. Heels or Flats: I LOVE heels, but I am almost always in flip flops.

7. Do you make good grades: I'm not in school, but I made crappy grades in school because I never did any of my work, but it's not because I'm not smart, I just hated school.

8. Favorite colours: GREEEEEEEN!

9. Do you drink energy drinks: No, I like Red Bull, but I don't drink it. It is way too expensvie.

10. Do you drink juice: On occasion. I LOVEEE orange juice, but I always forget it is in the fridge. But I try to stay away from juice because it has too many calories and sugar.

11. Do you like swimming: LOVE swimming!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork: Um no, they are meant to be eaten with your fingers!!!!

13. Favourite moisturiser: Face? or Body? I like LUSH's Imperialis for my face and Olay body quench for my body!

14. Do you want to get married later on in life: No, I've been waiting for a ring for years! I would like to be married and possibly have one kid by the time I'm 24. Yes, I'm ambitious.

15. Do you get mad easily:I used to get mad so easily and fly off the hook when I was younger. Now at 21 (almost 22 yay) I have learned that flipping out and yelling is stupid and immature. I try to let little things slide, but if it's somethign that really bothers me, I will voice my opinion, LOUDLY. Lol

16. Are you into ghost hunting: Never done it, never will! I'm such a baby and wicked afraid of the dark, so there is no way I would!

17. Any phobias: Do you have a few days to read my list of them? Yeah, I figured you don't so I won't even waste my time listing the millions of them.

18. Do you bite your nails: I have ALWAYS bitten my nails my ENTIRE life. Just recently I have stopped and in the last few weeks, my nails have grown out beautifully!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience:Not that I can recall.

20. Do you drink coffee: At least 3 cups a day! YUMMM!

No comments: