Tuesday, September 23, 2008
PIGMENTS!!!!!!!! Who doesnt love them? I definitely use pigments more often than eyeshadows, and im not really sure why but they are just amazing!
The pigments are:
Top L-R: Mauvement, Old Gold, Golden Olive
Bottom L-R: Mega Rich, Off the Radar, Pink Bronze, Melon
The swatches are on my inner wrist. I am a NC30 ish in MAC's Studio Fix fluid. All swatches have a base of a very very verrrrry thin layer of vaseline.
Hope these were helpful!!
This is my eye of the day today. Please keep in mind these pictures were taking about 5 hours after application, and my camera CANNOT capture the brightness or trueness of the colors =[[
yeah and excuse the brows. just bought some new tweezers last night ! ;]
Items Used: (MAC unless stated otherwise)
UDPP (urban decay primer potion)
Pink Bronze Pigment
Milani Eyeshadow in Illusion
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
- Apply UDPP from lash line to brow bone
- Apply Beig-ing shadestick on lid up to crease
- Pat Melon Pigment all over lid up to crease
- Swipe Pink Bronze Pigment in entire crease from the inner corner to outer corner of the eyes
- Apply Antiqued e/s in outer crease and out V, blending it in windshield wiper motions
- Apply Milani e/s in Illusion to highlight and inner corner, blend into crease and inner corner
- Using an angled brush, apply blacktrack fluidline to upper lashline only
- Apply Pink Bronze pigment to entire lower lash line
- Line upper and lower water line with UD 24/7 liner in zero
- Apply one coat of CG Lash Blast mascara to upper and lower lashes
Monday, September 22, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I bought this scrub after getting a sample from a magazine i subscribe to. I loved it from my first try. I went out immediately and bought it. It brightened up my skin after the first use.
This scrub is very gentle. I have used St. Ives apricot scrub and it was veryy abrasive! It hurt! But this scrub is NOTHING like the apricot scrub.
It has this very light scent that is totally clean and refreshing and not overpowering in ANY way. I use this scrub on a daily basis because it is very gentle and cleans and moisturizes like no other cleanser i have EVER used.
Disclaimer: These are only my personal opinions on this product. Please use any products at your own discretion.