Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lisa Hoffman Spa Facial Review

(pictures to come, i need to find my cord from moving!!!! grr)

So, i received my spa facial packet from Lisa Hoffman about 2 weeks ago, but have had no time to use it.

My SO's mom and sis are here visiting, so i decided that me and his sis (Courtney) would try it out tonight.

There was definitely more than enough in each sample packet for the both of us, and some of the packets, i could still use a few more times.

I'm not going to go into detail about each packet, but moreso an overall review!


On with the review:
Overall, i really enjoyed this little facial. The lip products were wonderful! The face products were really nice.
It is a 10 step system, some lip stuff, face stuff, eye stuff. It gives directions step by step which made it reallly easy to use. There were 2 different masks to use, but overall, it only took about 45 minutes, with the 2 of us goofing, so it was really fun! But if you were alone, you could definitely knock it out a little quicker, and surf the net/clean/etc while the masks set.
The scent of everything was VERY light and clean smelling. Lisa Hoffman uses alot of natural oils in her products. Alot of them had jojoba oil, almond oil, and even olive oil! Well i think the olive oil was only in the lip product, but i didnt read all the ingredients for every product!

My skin feels SUPER soft, immediately. I just finished the facial about 10 minutes ago. My lips are super hydrated (which they desperately needed with this cold weather lately) and my skin feels the same, withtout feeling heavy!

I DEFFINITELY reccommend this to anyone who loves to have a facial experience, but dont feel like having to book an appointment, drive to the spa, take an hour or so to get it done, pay a TON of money, then drive back home, etc etc etc.

The price was $35 plus shipping, and i got 3 nice size samples with my purchase.
For a 10 step facial system, that is a steal!
I really really am impressed so far, and i will keep you gys updated as to how my skin looks tomorrow and the next day to see if i have any reactions!

You can purchase this product at:
http://www.lisahoffmanskincare.com/facial-packette.html

So far, i give this product a 5 out of 5, but again, will keep you updated!


CIAO for now! Hope you all enjoyed your turkey day as much as me!



No comments: